Multiply


 The multiply project of one of my favorites during this semester.  During this process, I had to do a makeover about 6 times within about 15 minutes. This was due to how there was natural lighting within the shot so I had to be fast. Honestly, my roommates' faces as they saw me in the maid outfit was the funniest thing I saw during the process of the photoshop. The photoshop story behind it is that the mistress had confessed to the husband and the wife that the baby was the husband’s child. As the wife screams at her husband, the servants of the household look on in shock or amusement from the whole thing. While the storyline might not have been present when the project was introduced, I’m happy that it ended with that outcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Autoscopy Project